Waitrose Cellar Cocktails For Summer Nights
Summer nights are perfect to throw outdoors parties! You can relax in the garden with a delicious cocktail, keeping you warm against the fresh night breeze. Here is a selection of three amazing cocktail ideas made by Waitrose Cellar for you to enjoy great nights this summer!
See our previous articles with a selection of light & easy cocktails and cocktails for the twilight hour. Have a look at all Waitrose Cellar cocktail recipes.
- 60ml Kahlúa
- 60ml Absolut Vodka
- 30ml freshly brewed espresso
- 3 coffee beans, to garnish
Vigorously shake all the ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with the coffee beans.
- 35ml Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- 15ml premium vodka
- 25ml freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 25ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 spoons Wilkin & Sons orange & tangerine marmalade, optional
- 20ml egg white*
- 1 spray peach bitters, optional
- mint leaf, to garnish
Set the peach bitters aside, then vigorously shake all the ingredients with ice and strain into a coupette. Garnish with the orange peel.
*One medium egg contains 40ml of egg white.
- 25ml DiSaronno Amaretto
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- Lemon slice and cocktail cherry, to garnish
Shake the gin, vodka and vermouth with ice and fine strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with the lemon zest and twist.
View All Waitrose Cellar Cocktail Ideas
Updated 20th August 2014