Waitrose Cellar Cocktails For Summer - Twilight Hour
Twilight during the summer is a great moment to chill and relax with friends. The temperature may be dropping but evenings are still warm, the sun gradually disappearing creates a nice atmosphere. A wonderful moment to enjoy a nice cocktail with something to nibble. Here is our selection of four cocktails made by Waitrose Cellar with great spirit brands.
See our previous article with a selection of light & easy cocktails from Waitrose Cellar.
Grey Goose La Femme
- 35ml Grey Goose La Poire Vodka
- 40ml Waitrose Pink Lady Apple Juice
- 100ml Waitrose Cava Brut, chilled
Shake the vodka and apple juice with ice and strain into
a coupette glass. Top up with the Cava.
- 50ml Grey Goose Original Vodka
- 150ml Waitrose Pink Grapefruit Juice
- Waitrose Soda Water
Fill a highball glass with ice cubes. Pour in the vodka and
pink grapefruit juice, and top up with soda water.
- 50ml Adnams Copper House Gin
- 20ml fresh lemon juice
- 20ml sugar syrup
- ginger ale
- orange wedge, to garnish
Pour the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a highball glass and stir. Fill the glass with ice cubes, top up with ginger ale and garnish with the orange wedge.
Williams Chase Vesper Gin Martini
- 2 shots (50ml) Williams Elegant Crisp Gin
- 1 shot (25ml) Chase English Potato Vodka
- 1 shot (25ml) dry vermouth
- Lemon zest and slice twist, to garnish
Shake the gin, vodka and vermouth with ice and fine strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with the lemon zest and twist.
View All Waitrose Cellar Cocktail Ideas
Updated 12th August 2014