What do you love most about Gin? Enter our competition by writing 50 words or more on anything to do with Gin under our Facebook Competition post. Examples:
- your favourite gin,
- gin cocktails,
- gin mixers,
- pre-dinner G+T,
- with dinner,
- post dinner etc.
You could Win one of 6 sets of tickets we have to give away for the London Ginvent Winter Wonderland event! 2 pairs of tickets for each session on Friday 1st December and Saturday 2nd December. Hurry, competition closes midnight Wednesday 15th November 2017.
How do I enter?
- View our Waitrose Cellar competition Facebook post or go to the Wines Direct Facebook page.
- Like our Winesdirect.com Facebook page
- Like our Competition Post.
- Write 50 words or more about your favourite Gin experience.
- We will contact you on Thursday 16th November 2017 if you've been selected!
What is London Ginvent Winter Wonderland Event?
Each ticket includes one welcome G&T, as well as a token allowing you to choose any cocktail you'd like from the bar.
The Ginvent Wonderland will have two bars, one entirely dedicated to G&Ts and the other a cocktail cornucopia chock full of Ginvent gins. They are also inviting a handful of the Ginvent brands down in person, so you'll be able to sip some gin neat as you hear how and why they do what they do.
At Gin Tonica bar all of the gins will be paired with their perfect tonic and garnish combo, and all will be an absolute bargain at £5 each for a 35ml measure. The cocktail bar will range from progressive takes on the Martini to lip smackingly lucious new inventions from both distillers and teams from the best bars across London.
What's more, Gin Kiosk will be setting a shop, so should any of the gins take your fancy you can do a spot of Christmas shopping. As with all Gin Foundry events, expect there to be some very eye catching prices to look out for.
Would like to know more?
Please do contact us if you have any question and we'll be happy to help!
Terms & Conditions to our Ginvent Winter Wonderland Competition
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter due to the nature of the prize.
- There will be three winners of this competition.
- The prize is 2 tickets to Ginvent Winter Wonderland for each session on Friday 1st December and Saturday 2nd December. The prize will be awarded to the best, most creative entry selected at midday Thursday 16th November from all the valid entries received by the closing date.
- You have to click "Like" on our Winesdirect.com Facebook Page and the Competition Post for your entry to be considered.
- You must be available on the day and time of the tickets allocated to you, we can not transfer or exchange these for you.
- No cash alternative is offered.
- The winners will be picked at random by the WD team. WD employees may not enter.
- Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered. No automated, third party or bulk entries permitted.
- The event takes place in The Vinyl Factory (Phonica Records), 51 Poland Street, London W1F 7LZ. Transportation and accomodation to the event will not be provided.
- Participants must provide, when requested, documentary proof of their age. Failure to meet these criteria shall result in instant disqualification from the Promotion including receipt of any Prize.
- The Winner will be notified on Facebook by 12.30 on Thursday 16th November. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the promoter is unable to contact a winner within 48 hours, an alternative winner may be chosen, subject to the same terms and conditions specified herein.
- If the winner of the prize is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- We will only disclose winner details to a governmental body or agency.
- No cash alternative will be offered and no royalties will be given to the winner of the competition.
- Winesdirect.com reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.